Saturday, April 12, 2008

Meeting Update

For any of you who haven't checked Brian's blog this afternoon, our meeting this morning went really well. We can't say much more than that due to confidentiality agreements, but it was pretty much everything we've been praying for. We have a court hearing on Tuesday, so at that point, we'll have more information for you. Thank you for all your prayers to date. Please keep praying with us that everything will work out for full adoption.

Wayne (Alex's great-uncle) worked this morning and will call us sometime this afternoon to discuss bringing him over here. I think he'll be here sometime before dinner. I haven't asked Brian specifically this morning, but I'm actually feeling pretty good...

...I was going to say that I'm not really suffering from nerves, but Brian just poked his head in and said Wayne called and he'll be here in about 5 minutes. Yikes! Guess I better get off the computer and go welcome my son.

3 comments:

Eric and Theresa said...

WooHoo! Janelle.........I don't even have any words for my happiness and excitement for you right now! I can't wait to have him here and love on him.

Joshua Butcher said...

We are so excited! We're praying for you and will welcome the Franklin family with open arms when you get back!

Hannah D A said...

Isn't God great!