Monday, October 27, 2008

Too Sweet

We are moved in. I would put an exclamation point, but I'm too tired. We have had so much help on this move - it has really been amazing. I'm not quite sure how this move would have happened without the help of our WPC family - cleaning, painting, moving, fixing the water heater, bringing us meals, taking care of Jonathan - you have been such a blessing to us in this. thank you to everyone who has helped us with this.

We don't have the computer hooked up to internet yet. So I can't post before and during pictures yet. (after will have to come later) But I opened up my email this afternoon to find a couple adorable pictures of Jonathan that our good friend Heather took last night at the church. It's been too long since I've posted a picture of the little guy, so here's a couple to make up for the absence.


Definitely doesn't get that hair from me! Jonathan is doing about as well as I expected in the new house. I figured this move would be kind of rough, since the last time he moved to a new place, he moved in with new people too. But he's doing pretty well. He still doesn't want to be too far away from us, but I know he'll get adjusted and get used to finding his way around pretty soon. And Brian got the DVD player hooked up yesterday, and life can only be so difficult as long as you have "Cars." ;)

5 comments:

Brian Franklin said...

Sooooo cute. I'm pretty sure he gets the hair from me!

Janelle said...

And here I was thinking he gets it from me!!

Hannah D A said...

You two are silly geese!

Unknown said...

Of course that wonderful sister of yours didn't help at all, just sat around eating french fries from McDonald's all day wishing for the million dollars :) No love for the lil sis!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet pictures!