Thursday, October 2, 2008

Good House News

We found out today that the missing document that has been holding up our closing has been found! Woohoo! By following a very long, rather convoluted chain of emails, it seems that it will be overnighted either today or tomorrow. This means we will hopefully get to close sometime early next week.

I had really been hoping that we would be able to close this week so that we could paint this weekend. But I have to trust in God's timing. His, not mine, is perfect.

Thanks for all your prayers. I'll keep you updated.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

How exciting! It will be here before you know it. Can't wait to see the final product!

celiselott said...

Yay!!! That is so exciting! I'll continue praying for y'all!

Dabney 11 said...

I'm so glad the missing document has been found. Now the ball is rolling again. Yay!!!
Marian