Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Murphy Lives Here

I got Jonathan out of the bath tonight and wrapped him in his towel to make a toga (if he would stand still long enough, I could capture this really cute picture, but so far, no luck). Anyway, he wanted to run in to his Daddy in the study, so I followed him down the hall. I observed to Brian that one of the things I liked about the hardwood in the house was that I could let Jonathan run around for a few minutes after his bath without a diaper, because I could easily wipe up any messes, instead of breaking out the Resolve to scrub carpet.

Not five minutes later, we're in Jonathan's room, getting ready to get him into a diaper, when from behind me, I hear, "Jonathan, no!" And I turn around to find him peeing...on the rug. Go figure.

One of his other fun bath-time activities involves his shirt. I'll take it off his arms, but leave it on his head - he thinks it's hilarious!

Of course, he can't stand still long enough for me to take a decent picture, but he is two, after all.

1 comment:

Jacob Haynes said...

That is funny about the shirt over the head thing because I do the same thing too. Cracks Laura up.