Monday, September 8, 2008

We're Moving!!

No, we're not leaving Bryan/College Station. We're buying a house. Everything fell into place today and we'll close in a little over two weeks. Crazy! I'm excited, nervous, terrified, stressed and happy. Typical, I guess.

We'll need to be out of our apartment by the end of October, so the next few weeks are going to be really busy. Unfortunately this comes at just about the worst possible time for Brian's studying, as he takes his exams in mid-November. Please pray for us as we're adding yet another (very large) thing to our already busy lives.

To update from my last post, Jonathan is mostly back on a normal sleep-schedule, which has been a huge relief. Thanks for your prayers and advice. Right now he has some kind of virus that has him coughing pretty constantly (especially when laying down) so we're struggling with getting enough rest again. But hopefully he'll sleep well tonight and he'll be feeling better tomorrow.

As soon as I can, I'll take some pictures of the new house. I'm warning in advance, however, that photos aren't going to be at the top of my to-do list. So I'll get them when I get them. :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats! how exciting. Hopefully we'll get to follow in your steps in a few months (with a house that is...:) ) We'll be praying that all goes smoothly. love you guys!

Beth said...

Congratulations! It is so fun to have a place all your own (and scary too) ! I'm excited for ya'll!

Jamison said...

HOLY SMOKES,Janelle!!!! How could you guys not mention this to me? This is awesome...where are you guys moving to? Congrats, houses are lots of fun.