Monday, September 29, 2008

House Hold-Up

Ok, so to bring you all up to date, we've kind of hit a snag with the whole house-buying thing. We still have no indication from Countrywide (who owns the house currently) of a time-line for closing. We expected to close last Thursday, but the misplaced form holding us up still has not been found.

This isn't something that should keep us from buying the house, it's just delaying it indefinitely. I'm starting to get nervous, because I feel my carefully worked out move-in schedule starting to fall down around my ears. Getting delayed by a few weeks may not seem like that big a deal, but every weekend we get pushed back puts us that much closer to Brian's exams. And he already has enough to deal with. So I'd really appreciate your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

obviously this has nothing to do with your post here but i like the new header on your page
:)

Hannah D A said...

praying on this front. . .love you guys.