Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Late Posting

Many times in the last few weeks I've thought "That would make a great post!" and then didn't post. Even more times I've thought "That would be a great picture!" and then the camera was too slow.

Since the first problem is the only one I can in any way remedy now, here are a few posts to update y'all on the last few weeks. In no particular order...

First, a few "daily life" kind of pictures. Just in case you were wondering, we have found Jonathan's tickle spots:

He has the cutest smile, with a little dimple on his left cheek. And when he's in the mood and I get his ticklish spot just right, he just laughs and laughs. Oh, it's so good to hear!

"Hey, Mom, I do like Cheerios!" Jonathan is on the whole, a happy child. He always has a smile for me or Brian when we walk into the room. And he knows we're Mommy and Daddy, or Ma and Da, which is about all he'll say. When Jonathan and I are downstairs, and Brian's upstairs, Jonathan will start asking for Brian, "Da?" So we'll climb the stairs, Jonathan keeping time with, "Da. Da. Da."

A couple weeks ago, Kierstyn Krajca and the kids brought us dinner. I promise the boys had a good time playing together, even if it doesn't look like it.

2 comments:

Kierstyn said...

Those are some sullen looking boys! I will attest to the fact that they indeed did have fun. All the way home, I heard, "Jonathan has a car. Jonathan has a ball." Those two sentences.... over, and over, and over.

Hannah D A said...

This last picture made me giggle. I've seen these three boys in a room together. They looked NOTHING like this. Very funny.