Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Brian!

Today is my hubby's 25th birthday. So to say Happy Birthday, I thought I'd share a few pictures from the past few years we've shared together. To see pics that go a little farther back, check out a recent post of his friend Jacob's blog. Hee hee. :)









Happy Birthday Brian! I love you. I have loved living life with you these past few years, and I love the knowledge that I'll spend the rest of my days with you as well. And Jonathan says Happy Birthday too. Actually, he says something more like "huh? ha ba," and of course "car," but I think he means Happy Birthday. He has at least been walking around this afternoon saying, "Da?" I hope you have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN! if you can make it we would love to have you for Celebration Saturday - it's what john has named this Saturday as we are partying hard at our house with all of Peru Mission - you know 60 of our closest friends. We'll toast for you too as one of the many May birthdays among us.

love you!

Heather said...

I guess I should have left that ono Brian's blog, but since you, Janelle know that of course Brian is not invited to any celebration without you, I guess it works. or something.

I love you too girlie! And give that little boy a hug from his South American fan club. And the big boy. And then get them to give you a hug from us as well.

I think I'm done now. :)

ninepoundhammer said...

Happy birthday, Brian. Still, I don't buy that you're 25--I'll need to see some ID.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday

Austin

Nicole said...

Janelle,

I met someone you know! Eric and I were giving blood in Montgomery, and a lady who worked for the Christian radio station noticed he had an A&M shirt on. She said, "Oh do you know Brian Franklin?" What are the odds. I don't remember her name but she said she was your mom's best friend. Know you haven't been forgotten in Alabama!

- Nicole

p.s. Brian "Happy Birthday" Just so you know, I think 25 is a "perfect age."

Janelle said...

One of my mom's dearest friends is a nurse in Montgomery. Her name is Helen. Is that who you met by any chance?

Anonymous said...

Janelle,

Helen works for the Red Cross and I think she is one of the directors for the state. I'll have to give her a call.

Mom

Nicole said...

I don't remember her name. But she was nice. Eric says she goes to Briarwood Pres in Birmingham. By the way, your son is sooo cute :)