Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Progress!

I got a call today from the psychologist hired by CPS to do our Home Study. We are scheduled for Friday at 4pm. Woo-hoo!

I finally got the apartment clean last night (now it seems alien and strange), so we just have to keep it that way for a few more days. Hopefully we'll do better than a few days and keep it like this long term. Or at least until we add a toddler. ;)

Please keep this HS in your prayers. The most obvious request is that it will go well and they won't decide we're crazy. One thing I'm especially concerned about is my attitude towards the interviewer. Please pray that I won't respond out of my irritation and impatience with CPS, but will respond out of faith and trust. Pray that our relationship and our home will be faithful witnesses of Christ.

Ok, time to get ready for bed. Yea for progress!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying.
Marian :)