Friday, January 18, 2008

What's it's name?!

Since the last question I threw out on my blog had such great results, I thought I'd try it again.

When I was in elementary school, I read a lot. Kind of like now. Anyway, I read a book I remember really enjoying, but now I can't remember the name of it. It was a fantasy-type book, the first part in a series. All I remember about the plot is a boy on a journey with a group of people, and the book ends with them getting to a the tower they've been searching for. His companions urge him not to enter the tower, but the boy opens the door and walks in. The End.

I think that at the time of my reading, the sequel hadn't been written yet, and I forgot the name of the book before I could find the sequel. But obviously it stuck with me, and I really want to know what happened to the boy after he walked into the tower.

So, if anyone remembers having read a book like that, or maybe one of your kids has read a book like that, please let me know. :)

3 comments:

Joshua Butcher said...

I'm pretty sure I've never read that book, but I'm almost as certain that when you do find out what it is, I'll be able to locate it at the local Wal-Mart for you :-D

ninepoundhammer said...

I think it's called 'The Boy and His Group That Search for the Tower (Pt. I)'. But I could be mistaken.

Anonymous said...

I called Foy and they didn't know. If they don't know - nobody knows ;)

Mom