Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Where in the WalMart....

I have a question for you all: where does WalMart stock the lemon juice and lime juice? And I don't mean the little fruit-shaped bottles they keep in the fruit section. I'm talking about large bottles that you can use for cooking or baking. I know they exist, because at some point in the past, we managed to find them. They're hiding from me now, however. We've checked the fresh fruits, juice aisle, drink mixes, baking, I even checked near the tea bags, thinking "people put lemon in their iced tea," but nothing.

So if anyone can shed some light on this mystery, I'd be very grateful. At this point, I'd even appreciate knowing where to find it in HEB, Albertsons, Kroger...

4 comments:

Joshua Butcher said...

I can't believe it wouldn't be on the juice aisle, that's strange.

The only other place I would think would be the frozen juice aisle, but you probably don't want frozen lemon juice.

rachel said...

yep....I too have had that struggle but I do believe that the bottles come frozen but I wouldn't quote me on that...

Rachel said...

Last time I bought some at Kroger it was near the other juices on the very top shelf almost so that us shorter people couldn't see or reach it! :) Whenever I have bought it at Wal-Mart it usually is near the Kool-aid which is usually near the juice. How odd!

Heather said...

I know where they are in Plaza Vea!
Actually, I don't, because they no existe here...along with waffle irons. Ok, waffle irons now existe - at Plaza Vea only though, so maybe we'll get lemon juice and not have to squeeze twenty of those little lĂ­mons to get any juice worth doing anything with.