Sunday, May 20, 2007

Beginning

So I've started a blog. I never thought I'd be here, typing out a first posting to my own blog, but here I am.
In school, I always got annoyed with other students who talked about MySpace and blogs - if they had that much free time, I could give them something to do! My excuse for starting my own blog is that it will be a good way to share my final project with out-of-town friends and family who would like to know what I've been so busy working on during the past year. And then, of course, it will be good for sharing pictures and keeping people up to date while Brian and I are in Peru this summer. So I've made my excuses. I'm sure over time I'll come up with lots of random things to post! Maybe I'll even gradually cease to feel ridiculous for having started a blog in the first place. ;)

3 comments:

julianna said...

hi janelle!! welcome to the blog world! i'm glad to be able to keep up with you better!!
love ya
juli

Carrie Cornett said...

SO glad you started a blog especially since I NEVER get to see you live and in person! This is a wonderful idea! :-)

Heather said...

Don't feel ridiculous. Lindsey Bolline and I decided that if we are only blogging for our own cathartic needs, then that's ok. But you know what, people really do want to keep up with you and hear what you are thinking from time to time. :) And let me tell you, there will be plenty to blog about down here in Trujillo. I'm linking ya! Have fun!
Love ya!