Monday, August 11, 2008

Has anyone seen July...

... I seem to have misplaced one. I can't believe it's already August. And almost half-way through at that. It's been busy here at the Franklin house. Of course, I don't have time to post much now (I'm skipping the Olympics to go to bed - haha), but I've gotten a few comments about how I need to post. So here's a pic to tide ya'll over until we get back from Alabama.


I wish I had more time to write and update on the last month, but it's time for bed. Maybe before August is over, I can sum up July. Going through picking out these pictures, I saw tons that I'd like to post. And I know there are dozens more trapped on the camera. We're so behind on uploading, we don't even have a July 2008 folder. Sigh.

4 comments:

ninepoundhammer said...

I have found that Julys are similar to car keys--always in the last place you look.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for the post. I was thinking it had been to long too, but who am I to talk :).

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Janelle. Carrie is a beautiful, glowing aunt.
Marian

julianna said...

Janelle--I'm driving through the Bristol Tn area next weekend and need to know some good places to stop for hikes--let's catch up! hope you are doing well!
heyjulianna@gmail.com
juli